Pages

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

FINAL WEEK 2014: Friend Hangout (Kim/John/Scarlet): Moxies, Photoshoot

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE!!!!!!

Today, is the last day of 2014 (as you can noticed I had to blog ALOT today due to me slacking during the holidays). My final blog and hangout for 2014 which I spent with Kimberly, Scarlet and John Henry

We went to Yorkdale Shopping Centre to eat at Moxies Bar and Grill and watch Into the Woods.
(This blog will be pretty short in terms of word content since I would like to spend my new years working out and relaxing :D)

Summary of the night was eating amazing food and watching....well a weird movie. Im was kinda disappointed with into the woods but hey, it made me laugh hysterically (literally). This is my last Hangout for awhile since my goal for 2015 is to achieve some goals which needs me to lower the hangout fun and focus on myself for once. Its going to be difficult to adjust too but I'm willing t make the sacrifice!

Anyways, Moxies lead to a 30 minute wait due to the holidays. However, the Food was enjoyable and filling M3~ 







Me and John Henry :D

Me and Kimberly <3

Before the movie we had some free time so We decided to have a mini photo shoot! I got a Cannon DSLR Rebel T5 Camera for Christmas and decided to make use of it (as you can tell the pictures in this blog are in high quality and much clearer)









Its been a good year. Both good and bad. I made my blogger to be able to capture many moments and not forget how I felt during these times! Glad to have these guys amoungst others in my life.

Happy New Year's Eve & more hangouts in 2015 once I achieve my goals <3~

Till Next Time....
Yumoyori<3~

No comments:

Post a Comment