Pages

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Week 51: Best Friend Adventures (Noah)- Distillery District: Christmas Market

December 21, I went down to Distillery District for 2014 Christmas Market with Noah!

I had previously went before hand with some friends but due to the time constraint and the LONG line, I would be late for my other event and had no choice but to ditch.

Since Dec.21 is the LAST day of the market and I really wanted to experience it, Noah didn't mind coming down with me (even though he JUST finished work!). We met at 4pm and headed down to King station.

It about a 30 minute walk to the market and thanks to my awesome photographic memory, I was able to direct us all the way there. Yes, I could have just GPS it but it was really cold and I didnt want to carry my phone in my hand the whole time.

It was EXTREMELY BUSY! Beyond my expectation and the line was the same like the previous time but we waited about 5-8mins before we finally got in. It was pretty hard to take pictures due to the crowds and it was really dark (no DSLR) so I took some quick pics and we walked around.

Overall, the lights were really nice and decorations were beautiful. As for the shops, totally over priced esp the food, but that's how they make their money in such events. ALL I WANTED WAS CHURROS! I didn't care about anything else.

We started off with Canadian Poutine since we walked twice and couldnt find the Churros booth. After asking some workers, we finally found where it was located (it was named "Sweet or Dessert something...I honestly dont even remeber). We bought 3 churros for $9 and the gentlemen gave us one more since he saw it was for two of us (or he really liked Noah hair). Also came with Chocolate dip. We went inside the Art Hall and they were PERFECT TEMPERATURE!
Happiest Moment Ever.....T_T
We left the market after walking around 3 times. It was really crowded so you couldn't see much of the events (if there were any).  Rest of the evening, we walked around downtown, took some more pictures and walked to Nathan Phillip Square before heading home. On the way we got McDonalds and Some Starbucks (those Christmas drinks are amazing!!!)


Nathan Phillip's Square Christmas Tree
It was a fun day & was thankful that Noah took the time especially after his shift (8am-4pm) to come down with me <3

Till Next Time...
Yumoyori <3~

No comments:

Post a Comment