Pages

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Week 51- Friend Adventures (Kendra)- Birthday Celebration

On December 20th was my girl Kendra, BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Originally, I had made a nursing reunion on the same day but due to everyone saying they cant make it (either becuase they didnt want to travel all the way to Yorkdale) or they made other plans.
*rant time*
I HATE PLANNING EVENTS! You know why? Literally because of people who cancel last minute. I gave people 1 full month to say Yes or No. Yet, the day before is when people give stupid excuses, for example "I dont want to travel down here". OKAY, so WHY did you even agree to come? Like I hate when people are so selfish and think about only their struggle. Also the best part was NOT telling me. I dont think people realize that when you BOOK a room at a expensive restaurant, you have to pay... yet to think I was gonna pay for a room of 15 when only 4 people show up...FUNNY. Anyways, I dont got time to be nice or sugar coat anything anymore, so I don't care. Never hosting an event unless its my OWN birthday party with best/close friend that WONT give me stupid reasons to ditch. *SIGGGHH*

ANYWAYS, moving on :D

So Kendra, is such an AMAZING person!!! I love how straight forward she is!!! Ive only been very straight forward recently, since I was tired of not truthfully being myself. She really motivates me to speak my mind and not take bullshit XD!!! Since my event was cancelled, I was able to come to her birthday get together! The celebration was at Moxie's Bar & Grill.

LET ME TELL YOU, THIS CELEBRATION WAS LIVE!!!! It was beyond fun, a lot of laughs! It was nice talking about work, school struggles and how its hard for Plus size people to get the outfits or clothes they want!!!! I felt bad for the waiter since it seem she was struggling with the bills and stuff but it was overall fun and amazing event to attend. I REGRET NOTHING!
The Ladies <3
For food, I had my normal wings (honey garlic and buffalo mix) and a bite of brownie

Ice Cream was melting FAST
As for drinks, I tried out their Sangria <3~ Delicious

Thanks Kendra, for the amazing chillage with beautiful people! I'm glad you enjoyed your birthday (Japan Next <3)


                    This was my Look for the night (I CHANGED MY HAIR FOR YOUU) <3

Till Next Time...
Yumoyori <3~

No comments:

Post a Comment