Pages

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Week 48: Friend Adventures (Kimberly & Friends) - Movie/Chatime/허가네


On Thursday, I decided to chill with my girls Kimberly, Scarlet and Olivia! I also got to meet their friend SooAh who was super nice!!!

We started our hangout with a movie, Horrible Bosses 2. I had to admit though the sequel was funny, it wasn't as great as the first one. However, it was still amusing and lots of funny jokes in between. Once the movie was done, we went to meet the others (Scarlet and SooAh) at Chatime Bubble Tea.

We talked about lots of stuff, school life (well for my friends), careers, and other personal stuff! I ordered for the first time Original Black Milk Tea, which was surprisingly really good! I normally a Taro or Chocolate fan, so it was nice to get something different for a change.

Me and Kimberly use to work together at Cineplex (coming up to being a year of friendship WOOT). I worked with her brother when I changed jobs to Hero Burger. Pretty much know the whole family (her older brother use to drive me home from those 3am shift- the struggle). She totally awesome person and one of the few people I still try and keep in touch with from that workplace. She also introduced me to Scarlet, Olivia and now SooAh as well, who are all amazing individuals who want to achieve and become someone in life which is always good to surround and interact with.

Im a Bubble tea fanatic as you can tell from all the stamp cards I have in my wallet. I really should invest in the VIP discount card.
Next, we went to Huh Ga Ne (허가네)  Korean Restaurant. This was my first time going to this restaurant. I usually go to Pyun Won House when I need my Korean Fix, but Kimberly said this place was SOO much better, so I decided to try it. She was correct it was really good and popular (esp at 12am)

It was a nice late night chillage with kind/hardworking people :D! Its good to surround yourself with positive individuals especially if you want to bring good karma towards yourself and lighten up the mood (especially when this life is always involving work, school and lots of stressful events)


Thanks Ladies for the Chillage <3~

Till Next Time...
Yumoyori <3~

No comments:

Post a Comment