Pages

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Week 51: Best Friend Adventures (Noah)- Sushi, VIP Theatre, Hobbit

December 18th, I chilled with my bestie Noah!

Since we been delaying our movie hangout for the LONGEST time, decided to go to the VIP theater at Shops at Don mills which recently opened. One benefit of that location is free parking and its surrounded by many high end shops such as Michael Kors with many restaurants surrounding the area including Jack Astor (my favorite).

We went to Matsuda Japanese Sushi for lunch. My favorite part of this location or sushi place in general is their dessert!!!! They are absolutely AMAZING! I LOVE THEM! Me and Noah went there once before when we first began our friendship and I swear we ordered like 10-16! So today I wanted to make sure I saved enough room for that portion.

The service is never an issue with this location at 1300 Donmills Road. The Servers were super friendly and we got seated pretty quickly (in the EXACT same spot as last time).

Miso Soup with some Dynamite Sushi
Menu has VARIETY to choose from esp for AYCE!
Accidentally gave us this but it was Good =D
AMAZING Desserts!!!! We even asked for more since they gave so little

After Sushi we headed to the Theatre. My old coworkers and General Manager had transferred there so it was nice chatting and seeing the progress in the last year. Left Cineplex last year. 3 years of interesting experiences (both good and bad) and changed my calm personality to a very straight forward, no tolerance person, but it did help me or at least shape me for who I am today >3>.

We ordered some drinks and relaxed a bit in the lounge before heading into the theater to watch the Hobbit.
Noah and his Drink (I totally forgot what it was called)
Frozen Blueberry Lemonade- VERY good
Hobbit was indeed good. It really was touching esp if you've been waiting every November for all the movies to come out. Had a valuable lesson on friendship and to never forget who you are, no matter what temptations you must face.

Till Next Time...
Yumoyori <3~

No comments:

Post a Comment