Pages

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Week 51: Best Friend Adventures (Anissa): Christmas Celebration

MERRY CHRISTMAS MY FELLOW BLOGGERS

This was my FIRST every Christmas by myself! So, I was invited to my bestie Christmas Dinner! I had lazied around the whole day and fell asleep. Woke up JUST in time to quickly get dressed, do my makeup and go to my friends house for some good food!!!!

I must say My Makeup was ON POINT! I dont think I'm really good with makeup (my skin tone really helps me achieve many bright colors for eyeshadow esp) but I really think I did pretty good job today for this evening makeup! I was really debating on my dress. It's a beautiful dress but very revealing due to the lace top! I couldn't find anything better to wear and I decided "you know what, WHO CARES" Its not like I'm exposing my boobs (I wore a nice Black Bra). So, I wore that dress with pride (something I would probably not be able to do before)
When I got there, many people already there (I was late) but I came in just in time for them to start so I was grateful! We said a little prayer, Thanking Lord for the privilege of having such food and people around us and being alive to recieve such blessings and forgiveness.

SO MUCH FOOD
The Food was AMAZING, the Cake esp was SOOO adorable and for my amazing bestie for accomplishing her goals and dreams!

Such a Beautiful Cake!
We had some white wine and played some video games, watched the tourist and it was just really enjoyable celebration!

My Partner in Crime <3~
Anissa LOVED her gift (got her a Kate Spade Wallet) and I LOVED MY GIFT! It had so much meaning (even when I was drunk). She defiantly knows my likes :D (well blog about it later)

For my first Christmas, with my precious family far away, my best friend made worth while and I met new people and made new friends! Can not be more grateful for such friends <3 Since I was SOOO drunk (not even funny, I was GONE), I stayed over and went boxing day shopping in the morning (didn't have a hangover, thank goodness).
Summary of my Night
Merry Christmas Everyone and Hope you All Had a Wonderful Day <3~

Till Next Time...
Yumoyori <3~

No comments:

Post a Comment