Pages

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Week 52: Friend Adventures (Kiranjit)- Yorkdale, Joey's, Shopping

December 27, I chilled with my girl Kiranjit! We went to Joey's Yorkdale for Lunch

Joey's is pretty good meet up place since its so Classy! My first time coming here was with Kiran so it was nice to be back with her. Since the upstairs was completely full we had to sit in the lounge which was fine cause we got ti sit wherever we wanted and had plenty of space! The server was really upbeat and took a picture for us too :D

For starters I had a Sangria (I said I wasn't going to drink but...YOLO)
It was HUGE my I add compared to other restaurants

We than ordered Chicken Wings as an Appetizer

I ordered Lobster Grilled Cheese Sandwich with Fries. Since the waiter Accidently dropped a slice they made us a BRAND new one (I didnt even notice there was a slice missing), Talk about GOOD service.
Original Order with the missing slice
New Order!
It was a nice quick hangout. It has been a while since I chilled with Kiran and she my workout inspirational buddy from Nursing. We always say THIS YEAR WERE GOING TO LOSE WEIGHT hahaha! However, I believe this year we will achieve what we've been wanting to for the last 3 years! I love catchup with her and though we hangout literally every 2-3 months, its always worth it !

I have to say I LOVE these glasses <3
Joseph Marc Black Frost 4111

Till Next Time...
Yumoyori <3~

1 comment:

  1. You just get more beautiful every picture. This camera is the bomb

    ReplyDelete