Pages

Monday, December 15, 2014

Week 50: Friend Adventures (Jen)- 31 Kitchen

December 8th, I had a quick dinner chillage with Jen Sempai :D!!!

Since we both live literally one block from one another, we decided to meet up again (its been like 3 months since out last chillage with Cyn), at 31 Kitchen.

Today, the restaurant wasn't busy (yet). We meet up around 1745 so it was quite empty. This restaurant (esp targeting the asian population) is busy at late night, usually around 2000-close. Since I was starving and was heading to the gym for Zumba anyways, I ordered a bigger meal than usual.

I ordered Taro Milk Tea with Tapioca. I normally order slush/smoothie, but due to the amount of sugar in these drinks already, milk tea is much better and doesn't take me a century to finish.
For the main dish, I ordered Pork Belly & Mui Choi with Rice. It was cheap ($7.99) and TOTALLY filling!!!!! I was impressed (Thanks Jen for showing me this option mwahaha). Though, Pork belly is SOOOO Fattening, I didn't mind as much since I knew I was gonna go burn it off by doing Zumba and doing another workout after. Plus, I hadn't eaten much the whole day so it was fine.


It was a nice chillage with Jen Sempai!! She always fun to hangout with, even in high school (with Fushi sempai, Cyn sempai and Julie sempai). I somehow always see her when I'm coming from my night shifts in the subway yet she never notices me T__T (Im wearing a neon orange jacket too haha). Its nice to keep in touch and they've always been inspirational so its a bonus to still be friends and catchup!

Thanks Jen for the quick hangout!!! Lets chill again real soon (lets get Fushi and Julie to come too hehe)

Till Next Time...
Yumoyori <3~

1 comment:

  1. SENPAI WILL NOTICE YOU NOW THAT I HAVE NEON ORANGE TOO LOOK OUT FOR! *________*

    Awaiting our next hangout! :)

    ReplyDelete